SOS CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Openarena Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official *SoS* Forum (Storm of Stars, openarena clan)
Latest topics
» Siamo arrivati alla fine di questa avventura / We arrived at the end of this adventure
Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeby Infin1ty Wed 03 Mar 2021, 00:56

» Richiesta di ammissione al clan
Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeby Gnaro Tue 24 Jul 2018, 23:33

» Ciao a tutti solo il cavaliere del cielo
Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeby alessandroalb Mon 21 May 2018, 09:36

» Storia di OA
Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeby skyknight Tue 15 May 2018, 19:53

» Aftershock e baseoa
Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeby kraig Wed 03 Jan 2018, 16:58

» Non c'è due senza tre
Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 10:16

» Greetings
Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeby colucci Mon 25 Dec 2017, 09:45

» Vorrei rientrare nei SoS!
Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeby NICO_THE_PRO Fri 20 Oct 2017, 16:45

» bell'uomo
Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:12

» Richiesta d'ammissione
Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:00

*SoS* INFO
--------------------
Every Sunday training @17:00

--------------------
Google Translate

Salve a tutti

Go down 
+4
Thor
johnnytruelove
shodan
PAMO
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PAMO

PAMO

Numero di messaggi : 3

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 16:55

Hi all, my nickname is PAMO, and my real name Pablo (Paolo). I'm 36 years old (could be the grandfather) and 2 kids. I'm from Spain. Sorry, i understand italian but don't know how to write it.
I've been invited by Richy and Thor. I know many of you, 'cause i had the pleasure fighting in OA. I hope enjoy for a long with all of you. I cheers for that Salve a tutti 141597

See u soon.
Back to top Go down
shodan

shodan

Numero di messaggi : 63

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 17:05

Hello Pamo or PAMOGAMA?

u are great player in oa, my rail know your aim (che inglese pressapochista^_^)!!!

Congratulations for your second child !!!!!

see you in oa^_^

SoS clan is great family player and very strong player (brrrrrrrr.......sporchi, brutti e cattivi ehehheeh).........bb

Shodan alias /GaNja/^Marley
Back to top Go down
johnnytruelove
Admin
johnnytruelove

Numero di messaggi : 297

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 17:20

Hola Pablo! Bienvenido al foro!
Españoles e italianos son un lenguaje similar que se puede hablar y entender unos a otros! pero es difícil de escribir correctamente!
por qué existe google!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thor
Admin
Thor

Numero di messaggi : 937

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 19:14

Wellcome Pamo Smile
Is a pleasure to see you here Smile
I get you some info Wink
The training days are Wednesday and Thursday to begin at 20.30-21.00 italian time. Our training is open to all.
The server for training is normally ITA(CTF) with password, i remember that Ricky sayd you the pass Smile
If you think to ask for join SoS, then also other SoS members would know you in training days . There will be a poll for your join and if the result will be positive you will join in accademy for a variable time with TAG (sos) (about the colors tag i think that you can choose spain colors (sos), but i am not sure for this). The time in accademy will be usefull for know you better and some time after we say you that your join is complete Smile
I wait some news from you Pamo Smile
See you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

Numero di messaggi : 636

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 21:03

Bienvenido Pablo!

Thor wrote:
(about the colors tag i think that you can choose spain colors (sos), but i am not sure for this).
come dici te allora anche adriano e slipknot potrebbero cambiare i colori della loro tag clan.

Last edited by Kraig on Fri 15 Oct 2010, 21:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thor
Admin
Thor

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 21:06

A Slip lo avevamo già detto, ma ha preferito mantenere i colori italiani, Adriano già era SoS quando sono entrato io, quindi non lo so con sicurezza ma penso che anche lui preferisca i colori italiani.
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
adriano

Numero di messaggi : 2040

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 21:35

Welcome Pamo!

I've never heard this name before, so probably you are new in OA?

Thor
Admin
Thor

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 21:59

No no Adri... io lo conosco ormai da qualche mese se non da un anno... l'ho conosciuto come Pamogama, poi come Pamo e ora da quando è papà per la seconda volta anche con il nick Pamo is Daddy.
Back to top Go down
PAMO

PAMO

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 00:26

Thanks to everybody.
Adriano, i can't remember a match with or agains u. I remember my first OA match. It was against Thor. I was smashed. Next time i saw him, i said hi all, and he response me "Hi camper". Remember i thought "Damn, i don't want be known like a camper"...XD, since that (a year ago), i tried to improve my skills. I think i'm quite noob playing but i play to get fun and learn.

Thor, i'm surprised that remember all my nicks. But please, don't fall in love... No LOL...
About colors in tag, it doesn't matter to me. If my kids allow me, i´ll be practicing that days with all of u. When u see i'm ready, i'll ask become sos clan.

Cu in OA
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
adriano

Numero di messaggi : 2040

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 00:39

Cool, that are good news.
I would be happy to see you in game!
Back to top Go down
Thor
Admin
Thor

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 01:02

Hello again Pamo Smile
For me you can ask also now Smile
The important is play training so introduce yourself also in game... obviously kids allowing Wink

PS: the first time that i see you in game was when a player set your nick for him and become to push all him team. When i did change team i were angry with you because in that moment you were the only Pamogama Sad But you were not the lamer... few minuts later i did realize all situation and then i did ask sorry for all respawn kills that i did on you Sad
Back to top Go down
PAMO

PAMO

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 01:14

Thor, that's tru, only it was several days later...lol. There'r many idiots on net (lamers, aimboters, pushers...). Shame on them.
Cu
Back to top Go down
Richy

Richy

Numero di messaggi : 733

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 14:26

Welcome to our forum PAMO! I'm glad to see you there! Very Happy
Thor has already explained you the few important thing you have to know so... Se you soon in game! Salve a tutti 471368
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

Numero di messaggi : 1692

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 20:06

Welcome in forum Pamo!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salve a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salve a tutti   Salve a tutti Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salve a tutti
Page 1 of 1