SOS CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Openarena Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official *SoS* Forum (Storm of Stars, openarena clan)
Latest topics
» Siamo arrivati alla fine di questa avventura / We arrived at the end of this adventure
About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Infin1ty Wed 03 Mar 2021, 00:56

» Richiesta di ammissione al clan
About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Gnaro Tue 24 Jul 2018, 23:33

» Ciao a tutti solo il cavaliere del cielo
About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby alessandroalb Mon 21 May 2018, 09:36

» Storia di OA
About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby skyknight Tue 15 May 2018, 19:53

» Aftershock e baseoa
About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kraig Wed 03 Jan 2018, 16:58

» Non c'è due senza tre
About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 10:16

» Greetings
About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby colucci Mon 25 Dec 2017, 09:45

» Vorrei rientrare nei SoS!
About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby NICO_THE_PRO Fri 20 Oct 2017, 16:45

» bell'uomo
About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:12

» Richiesta d'ammissione
About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:00

*SoS* INFO
--------------------
Every Sunday training @17:00

--------------------
Google Translate

Go down 
+10
adriano
Daltox
kraig
lerix88
mario_marf
alessandroalb
Richy
johnnytruelove
AssY
Thor
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

Numero di messaggi : 1692

About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 18:20

Scusa Sammy...ma che hai il pc in cucina affianco al frigorifero??!!!

Divertente...quando vuoi da bere basta allungare la mano!!!Oppure se il pc si riscalda troppo basta metterlo dentro al frigorifero...

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Credimi nn ho mai visto nessuno che ha il pc dentro alla cucina...!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
AssY

Numero di messaggi : 932

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 08:49

Hey ho,

I only will say:
I won't be active in OA and QL for now. The last days I saw that I really suck in game.

Now I will spend more time for my Girlfriend and my hobby. Maybe I can do this better Razz
But I will watch sometimes to the Forum and "maybe" sometimes in OA.

Sorry for that bad news guys. But I think you are a strong team who plays very well in Team (whitout me)!

BB
Back to top Go down
shodan

shodan

Numero di messaggi : 63

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 09:54

AssY wrote:
Hey ho,

I only will say:
I won't be active in OA and QL for now. The last days I saw that I really suck in game.

Now I will spend more time for my Girlfriend and my hobby. Maybe I can do this better Razz

Sorry for that bad news guys. But I think you are a strong team who plays very well in Team (whitout me)!

BB

nuuooooooooooooooo....asssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........ Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

shodan
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 11:19

AssY wrote:
Hey ho,

I only will say:

BB

Hey....nonononono!!!

You are important in our team, and you a realy good player. I can understand if you want spend more time for your girlfriend, but you not leave. You can simply come to regular appointments (are 2/3 hours for 1/2 day), the rest of the day if you want to play the game, otherwise no!!

As you know in the clan sos there is no obligation, if you want join, when you want join, then join, otherwise isn't a problem for us!!

For us isn't important the strong team...for us is important that all player heve fun, have fun with us!!

For this reason, in full freedom, when you can, you come to training, come to mumble and continues to have fun with us, and don't see your score...important is FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Bye Assy, I hope I made you change your mind
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 11:42

Thank you mate,

but the last days I feel like a noob.
I don't know why Shocked

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 11:48

AssY wrote:
Thank you mate,

I don't know why Shocked

Sad Sad Sad

also i, in this period, i take a pause in oa, also i want spend more time for the study and for my girlfriend, infact if you see in the morning and afternoon i don't join, in free time I see the forum, and in the evening if I want to do a few games and I connect!!

REMEMBER, YOU'RE NOT FORCED TO PLAY, AND YOU'RE BOUND TO BE THE BEST! YOU MUST BE SIMPLY OUR BELOVED ASSY!!!!

Noob or not Noob for us no important...for us important that you have fun with us!!

Follow my advice, play less as I do during the day dedicated to the important things (work, hobby, girlfriend) in the evening if you feel like playing games join, otherwise no, and if you are free to come to training for join with much SoS!

Bye my friend!
Back to top Go down
shodan

shodan

Numero di messaggi : 63

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 13:20

AssY wrote:
Thank you mate,

I don't know why Shocked

Sad Sad Sad

hahahahahahah

every day i feel like a noob......and i don't know why!!!

....my notebook is a shit with broken keybaord, mouse broken, my brain is broken.....but also with a new pc with 10000gb ram and 100gb video ram i remain a perfect noob!!!

...ASSY...we are player for fun and just competition....proplayer are in arena all day for job, for money, but this is not my idea of game....
...for to close this argument.....u must play...or i come into germany with my rocket and i broken it on your head...ok???? About AssY's avatar - Page 3 239849 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 239849 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 239849 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 239849 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 239849

if u are a noob....i am a pope!!!!

shodan
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 13:30

shodan wrote:

hahahahahahah

every day i feel like a noob......and i don't know why!!!

....my notebook is a shit with broken keybaord, mouse broken, my brain is broken.....but also with a new pc with 10000gb ram and 100gb video ram i remain a perfect noob!!!

...ASSY...we are player for fun and just competition....proplayer are in arena all day for job, for money, but this is not my idea of game....
...for to close this argument.....u must play...or i come into germany with my rocket and i broken it on your head...ok???? About AssY's avatar - Page 3 239849 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 239849 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 239849 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 239849 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 239849

if u are a noob....i am a pope!!!!

shodan

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
You will visit me? Surprised
If you come you get an "Napolitanian Espresso" Razz

@Mario:
I always play from 19.00-23.00 Cool

About AssY's avatar - Page 3 647184 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 647184 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 647184 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 647184 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 647184 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 647184

Ok now I'm new motivated to kill About AssY's avatar - Page 3 675278
But I need to switch my weapons with my keyboard! I will set it tonight and I will test it Very Happy

Someone can help me with the weapon binds?

Next time I will sing like this guy...

lol! lol! lol!

BTW:
Monster aka Killer is now an official "pi" Member About AssY's avatar - Page 3 326280 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 326280 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 326280
Back to top Go down
Kappasecondus

Numero di messaggi : 38

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 13:44

Noooo Puzzola don't leave!
If u leave who can remember that i'm lemure?
Quote :
I feel like a noob.
LoL, u are a pro and u feel like a noob, i'm a noob and i feel like a pro when i frag the most noobbest noob of the world Laughing !
Pls don't leave!

P.S.
I'm drinking a Napolitan Espresso lol

P.P.S:
If u leave all SoS, Ganja, LoL, and I come in germany with our rocket and destroy your home, your PC, you and your girlfriend Lol

Last edited by Kappasecondus on Fri 20 May 2011, 13:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 13:47

Kappasecondus wrote:
Noooo Puzzola don't leave!
If u leave who can remember that i'm lemure?
Quote :
I feel like a noob.
LoL, u are a pro and u feel like a noob, i'm a noob and i feel like a pro when i frag the most noobbest noob of the world Laughing !
Pls don't leave!

P.S.
I'm drinking a Napolitan Espresso lol

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Push Espresso to Kappa rofl!
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
adriano

Numero di messaggi : 2040

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 15:20

I think exactly like mario thinks!!!
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 15:22

adriano wrote:
I think exactly like mario thinks!!!

Me, too now About AssY's avatar - Page 3 471368
Thank you mates afro
Back to top Go down
Richy

Richy

Numero di messaggi : 733

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 15:43

Hey Hey assy! I'm really sad to hear such a thing Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
But I understand that you may need a break from OA.
I hope it's just a coffee break and not a 3 month vacation!!!!!

CU SOON MATE!
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 15:47

Richy wrote:
Hey Hey assy! I'm really sad to hear such a thing Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
But I understand that you may need a break from OA.
I hope it's just a coffee break and not a 3 month vacation!!!!!

CU SOON MATE!

Nono... I will be here 4 ever Laughing
I was a little bit confused by myselve Shocked

Mario kicked my ass in the right way and now I can think correct again Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Daltox

Daltox

Numero di messaggi : 139

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 16:25

hope you will come back soon Smile
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 19:00

AssY wrote:

Nono... I will be here 4 ever Laughing
I was a little bit confused by myselve Shocked

Mario kicked my ass in the right way and now I can think correct again Rolling Eyes

I love kicked your ass!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gnaro

Gnaro

Numero di messaggi : 268

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Aug 2017, 01:01

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Aug 2017, 22:32

Gnaro wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol. About AssY's avatar - Page 3 545487 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 545487 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 545487 About AssY's avatar - Page 3 545487
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About AssY's avatar   About AssY's avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS CLAN :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: