SOS CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Openarena Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official *SoS* Forum (Storm of Stars, openarena clan)
Latest topics
» Siamo arrivati alla fine di questa avventura / We arrived at the end of this adventure
Hello Icon_minitimeby Infin1ty Wed 03 Mar 2021, 00:56

» Richiesta di ammissione al clan
Hello Icon_minitimeby Gnaro Tue 24 Jul 2018, 23:33

» Ciao a tutti solo il cavaliere del cielo
Hello Icon_minitimeby alessandroalb Mon 21 May 2018, 09:36

» Storia di OA
Hello Icon_minitimeby skyknight Tue 15 May 2018, 19:53

» Aftershock e baseoa
Hello Icon_minitimeby kraig Wed 03 Jan 2018, 16:58

» Non c'è due senza tre
Hello Icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 10:16

» Greetings
Hello Icon_minitimeby colucci Mon 25 Dec 2017, 09:45

» Vorrei rientrare nei SoS!
Hello Icon_minitimeby NICO_THE_PRO Fri 20 Oct 2017, 16:45

» bell'uomo
Hello Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:12

» Richiesta d'ammissione
Hello Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:00

*SoS* INFO
--------------------
Every Sunday training @17:00

--------------------
Google Translate

Hello

Go down 
+6
AssY
DEXTER MORGAN
adriano
*M*^AIM
kraig
capodecima
10 posters
AuthorMessage
capodecima

Numero di messaggi : 13

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 16:11

Hello i am looking join SoS. I tried join a lot clans. Super are currently dead so i decided delete aplication. Live dont wanted me bcz i had quit some games when they played practice. This is long story.
I left clan mega for some problems with AIM. And i also tried join Evil, which just refused me that i dont play defrag and probably i am not skilled. Who know me so know that i am sometime trolling. But i not troll every day and i know how be civilized. I respect a lot players here example Epienk, fennel, Wing9, RMF etc. I think this are good guys.
I recently meet some SoS members on Insta server or CTF all weap. I play only CTF not defrag or duels. I played a lot Insta CTF but it isnt so fun for me now so i rather play CTF with all weap its the best and what is even better is all weap CTF on AfterShock but this server is almost every day empty Sad.
Normally i would not want join some clan but i still find some more competitive and organize matches. Public is fun but its a lot times unfair or game is 6vs6 which i dont like too much.
I like this clan and practice every weednesday its great idea.
And me, i am 27, curentlly unemployed from Czech Republic. I played a lot games from doom 2 to Max payne 3. But only in some games i sticked long time. It was doom 2 which i play 10 years. Also i played longer time Unreal 1. Open arena i play one year but till last 4 months i play every day around hour or two per day.
If you are looking for some good CTF player, i am here.
Its probably all what i wanted say , thx for reading.
Best regards capo
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

Numero di messaggi : 636

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 17:12

welcome! a little curiosity, you were the one |FIN|capo or i'm wrong? so.

the 16th of this month, the clan performs 4 years. maybe if you're on time you can join us in audio, in addition to frag-party organized.
Back to top Go down
capodecima

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 18:03

yes i was in FIN
Back to top Go down
*M*^AIM

Numero di messaggi : 6

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 18:48

Hello 675278 Hello 675278

L!ve*Clan

*M*^Clan

supeR,Bots

Evil|Clan*

*SoS*Clan

Looks like your the 5th clan, of his option after being rejected 4 other times.

I'm not here to ruin his application as maybe AssY reads on him on other forums, but capo has a tendency to troll heavy, cause trouble, act quite inappropriate in irc channels. Has asked me several times to rejoin the recruit team of Mega (*m*^) within the pass few days of this application he has messaged me twice on joining again.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 19:23

nice! Neutral
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
adriano

Numero di messaggi : 2040

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 19:39

Hello and welcome to our forum first of all!
I want to say you 3 things:

1.) I don't care about the oppinions why other rejected you. So I would like to make my own picture of you. This Wednesday we will have a fragfest, so maybe next week we can see more...

2.) 5th choice.... .... ....

3.) We don't look if a player is strong or not... having fun together is on first place. Read rules of our clan here: https://clansos.forumotion.com/t2-regole-del-clan-sos (scroll down to english)

If you read the rules, you read that I am not the one to decide but the whole clan. So we will see what the other say and give you an official response about if you get a chance or not.

@AIM: big THX to your post, man! Wink
Back to top Go down
capodecima

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 20:41

1) i can be there , i hope
2) yes maybe 5th choice but i dont make some clan partition on 1st choice best clan and 5th clan is worse, i was in FIN almost one year , actually SoS sounds good for me , bcz this practices every weednesday , i am very curious about this
3)i read rules
Back to top Go down
*M*^AIM

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 20:47

He may have been rejected from clans, but i think capo isn't as bad as he makes himself seem. I think capo can be a really good guy to the community of OA and its competition. He needs to find a place where he belongs, and needs to really understand this isn't a Doom/Quake community.

On my first post with links, please read the comments on the forums along with the dates of each application.

My experience with capo was he was quite challenging, and was rude to many.

I express to him i hope he changes, i wouldn't want him to feel unwelcome to the community.

PS: about the trolling, he doesn't troll in game but he can be a menace in irc BIG TIME.

there have been times where he insults, if someone doesn't like something he is doing....

if you have any questions ask, i have nothing against capo i just don't want him ruining everyones fun with non-sense.
Back to top Go down
capodecima

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 21:13

Well i agree with AIM that i came to community kinda like tornado without any respect and maybe also a bit rude.
But with AIM we have always crazy discussions , i dont know how much AIM take it serious. But i think everyone know that AIM isnt saint. So all comments by him on me are kinda funny bcz he troll ppl too.
But i really dont troll ppl here too much and never in game. I had some problems with ICE. I kinda provoked her but it was only bcz she was older than me. I stoped it when i noticed she isnt guy.
I dont know about everyone i troll him or was rude. Maybe i sometime say someone get aim, get better etc. But it isnt so often.
I can really stick to clan well and be valid member, i just feel now like lonely wolf so i do what i want...
Back to top Go down
*M*^AIM

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 21:23

Hello 647184

Well in my case, I say what I want... i have the stripes to do so, ive been around for quite awhile..

capo nobody is against you, i hope you do get a chance somewhere, but how i feel is i don't want you to ruin *SoS* with your bullshit, by acting innocent, or that what you do is alright.

You cant compare your trolling to me, I'm not looking for a clan, i have my team.
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 21:28

stop now all and two! aim, thanks.

if you want to start a fight, go back to the irc chat.
Back to top Go down
DEXTER MORGAN

DEXTER MORGAN

Numero di messaggi : 90

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 22:14

Hello capodecima! Hello 99700 in our forum
Back to top Go down
AssY

Numero di messaggi : 932

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2013, 21:20

*M*^AIM wrote:

I'm not here to ruin his application as maybe AssY reads on him on other forums, ...

What do you want to say AIM? Please explain me!
You search for problems?

Welcome Capa! Hello 99700
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

Numero di messaggi : 1692

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon 13 May 2013, 19:36

Hi and Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
adriano

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon 13 May 2013, 21:28

capodecima, I tell you now what we have talked in private: We want to see you a period of time in game with us to learn more about you... and with this experience we decide if we give you a place in SoS or not. Ok?
Back to top Go down
capodecima

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon 13 May 2013, 21:36

ok
Back to top Go down
L!ve*Echo

L!ve*Echo

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 03:37

Give him a chance Smile
Basically, he's a nice player Hello 471368
Back to top Go down
L!ve*Ice

L!ve*Ice

Numero di messaggi : 2

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 07:02

hello guys... hi capo.
i want to say something caus you used my name in it and wrote wrong reasons for the no from L!ve Clan.

capodecima wrote:
Hello i am looking join SoS. I tried join a lot clans. Super are currently dead so i decided delete aplication. Live dont wanted me bcz i had quit some games when they played practice. This is long story.
to be honest, it wasnt only your camping and ragequits all the time and your own special sight about "teambalance" and winnig a game.

One of ofthe big points why you had no chance, was your big insulting, you insulted our whole clan in forum+irc and ingame. the whole clan and not only me. insulting me the most of the time. and you got kicks and bans from forum and irc. that you can write again in forum and irc you can say thank you to my very, very friendly mates.

the insulting to me was funny. id liked that you always said that i am gay and so. i was only laughing most of the time. you was only a bad fake Wink
but ok not really so big funny was, when pixel told you that i am a woman and your first question to me was "are (or was) you pregnant?" *lol* you have nothing other things to do hm?

@ SOS Clan, i dont want to say: dont let him join, of course not. Have a look at him, make your own pic oif him, and perhaps he will be more friendly in the future ;-) He is a good skilled player, teach him how to teamplay ;-)
Back to top Go down
capodecima

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 11:51

This game when they kicked me was like 3vs4 , which i dislike this games. Also i dont insult during, i insulted only when i was not invited but not too much still. What i only remember i said that Live is bad and dont win RGK, or something like this. About your pregnant , i know how for older womens can be this question unpleasant , i dunno why i ask. My sister now wait twins. Everyone ask me about this. So its probably why i ask.
Back to top Go down
$kuNk

$kuNk

Numero di messaggi : 40

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 13:17

Hi ladies and gentlemen Very Happy Welcome to all live here! Hello 99700

@Capo About your request, don't care about the number of clan you asked for, or what your mates wrote here ( about this, thanks to Live members for writing their opinions here =)
Everyone needs a chance. Or as singed in the Blues Brothers: "Everybody needs somebody" Cool Let's play a bit with us, so we could see your game and behavior skills, and ofc for some funny time togheter Wink Take it easy, we take a choose togheter, so it will take his time.

@Live's Very good partecipation from live members. Your clan grown strong and has set up some good fair play and game skills. It makes me really happy! Hello 471368 Keep it up! See you in the arena.

Hello 647184 Hello 647184 Hello 647184 Hello 647184
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
adriano

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 22:14

@capo, we have an official response of the clan.... and it is negative. You will not join us.

The reason is that we think that you don't fit well with our clan-philosophy which begins with "The clan *SoS* was created to form a group of friends..." and a tool for this is communication. We missed that from you. We missed also your interest shown in game to our clan.

I hope you understand that.

Good bye.
Back to top Go down
capodecima

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 22:31

Ok i admit that i dont talk with nobody, maybe sometime with kraig. To be honest i forget about this clan application, i am on email every day so  i saw this message.
I am already on crossroads if play more ql or aftershock. But probablly i will play "more" aftershock bcz i like this small community. We'll see. Thx for answer adriano.
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
adriano

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 22:39

capodecima wrote:
Ok i admit that i dont talk with nobody, maybe sometime with kraig. To be honest i forget about this clan application, i am on email every day so  i saw this message.
I am already on crossroads if play more ql or aftershock. But probablly i will play "more" aftershock bcz i like this small community. We'll see. Thx for answer adriano.

I am sorry that the answer came so late. First we wanted to attent a bit and then it lasts too long.
Anyway, I wish you much fun in the game.

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS CLAN :: Il Clan *SoS* - CLOSED, 13 October 2018 :: IL CLAN *SOS* :: Diventa un *SOS* / Join Us-
Jump to: