SOS CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Openarena Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official *SoS* Forum (Storm of Stars, openarena clan)
Latest topics
» Siamo arrivati alla fine di questa avventura / We arrived at the end of this adventure
SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Infin1ty Wed 03 Mar 2021, 00:56

» Richiesta di ammissione al clan
SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gnaro Tue 24 Jul 2018, 23:33

» Ciao a tutti solo il cavaliere del cielo
SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby alessandroalb Mon 21 May 2018, 09:36

» Storia di OA
SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby skyknight Tue 15 May 2018, 19:53

» Aftershock e baseoa
SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kraig Wed 03 Jan 2018, 16:58

» Non c'è due senza tre
SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 10:16

» Greetings
SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby colucci Mon 25 Dec 2017, 09:45

» Vorrei rientrare nei SoS!
SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby NICO_THE_PRO Fri 20 Oct 2017, 16:45

» bell'uomo
SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:12

» Richiesta d'ammissione
SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:00

*SoS* INFO
--------------------
Every Sunday training @17:00

--------------------
Google Translate

SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)

Go down 
+6
Richy
mario_marf
adriano
Thor
lerix88
Slipknot
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lerix88
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 617

SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 23:14

you were really good slipknot! now discuss the possibility of your entry into the clan (not being Italian, there will be some communication problems). we'll let you know as soon as possible, then you come first in the academy, then over time we will evaluate your transition to *SoS*! this is the rules of the clan!!

Rules:
The clan * SoS * was created to form a group of friends interested in moving time together to have fun without aggressive play, sympathy and desire to have fun are top priorities. The group exists independently of the game itself!

The clan * SoS * live game OpenArena or all of those games that will participate, as a game and limit the action to the virtual world.

STRUCTURE: The clan has a horizontal structure. There are no explicit leader, but it is natural that there are reference figures!
Each component has the task of monitoring the proper conduct of members, will be collectively taken decisions. Ambassadors call figures exist, the extent of 1 or 2 which will focus on the relationships and alliances with other clans. Other figures, given the nature and philosophy of the clan will not be necessary, because each will participate in working life freely.

SPIRIT OF THE CLAN:
And 'compulsory for SoS * * bring your nick Journal
E '* SoS * mandatory for other members to publish their own email address
And 'forbidden for use * * SoS tones vulgar, offensive
E '* SoS * recommended for people who pray not to use these tones to not annoy other people.
And 'forbidden for SoS * * respond to people who use these tones in the same tone: the best response is silence.
And 'forbidden for SoS * * use of cheat programs.
E '* SoS * recommended to always try to prepare balanced team to increase the fun.

TIP:
The Council is composed of all the clan members.
Every decision is made Collegiate

The clan members informed of activities undertaken or planned, using lists of members with relevant email.
The clan does not accept the concept of "war" between clans and will not have enemies.

NEW ENTRIES:
Each new rischiesta any of the clan partezipazione * SoS * must be accepted by the Council by absolute majority.

Rules for new entry:
officially open the Academy of * SoS * to allow any player to OA can join the clan.

They ask the newcomers to respect some basic rules:
1) Respect the rules of the clan
2) Reliability in respect of the clan and its components

This means that if the clan members believe that a player is not fit for his input, this will not be admitted to the academy, so the clan stesso.I newcomers will default in the academy of the clan, regardless of their skill and sympathy and bring the tag (sos). Will be at the discretion of the components * SoS * decide when a player is ready to officially join the clan, without the need to challenge and / or pass tests, the player will stay the same show that it can be part of the official group. The academy members are always invited to the challenges and tournaments (academics are still the SoS), but their entrance into play will be assessed according to needs, level of challenge, skill of the individual player. As for workouts where all * SoS * and (SOS) are strongly encouraged (if it is available), usually take place on Wednesday evening from 20.30 meeting with the server [ita]. Ctf and mumble, in If changes to hours and days of training, will be announced on the forum or email.

it's all here in italian: https://clansos.forumotion.com/diventa-un-sos-join-us-f5/regole-del-clan-sos-t2.htm
https://clansos.forumotion.com/diventa-un-sos-join-us-f5/accademia-sos-regolamento-t141.htm
Back to top Go down
Slipknot

Slipknot

Numero di messaggi : 96

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 09:44

OK i read all of this Smile and rules is good and fair.
thanks for good game yesterday.
and i can read some Italian because i got dictionary
( http://www.e-rjecnik.net/ ) it translate all but in
verbatim=(parola per parola) i think- Smile
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
adriano

Numero di messaggi : 2040

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 12:42

Oh thats a lot of work for you. Try google. It translate the complete site. Here the link: http://translate.google.com/?hl=de#it|ko|
or try this direct link: http://translate.google.hr/translate?hl=de&sl=it&tl=hr&u=http%3A%2F%2Fclansos.forumotion.com%2F
Back to top Go down
Slipknot

Slipknot

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 13:40

SOS what about me how long will i wait for enter in academy Smile
please hurry up Smile
Back to top Go down
lerix88
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 14:20

I hope to let you know tomorrow or the next day ... not all have yet given their opinion, but until now we are all in favor of your entry in the academy.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Slipknot

Slipknot

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 14:34

lerix88 wrote:
I hope to let you know tomorrow or the next day ... not all have yet given their opinion, but until now we are all in favor of your entry in the academy.. cheers

ok thanks for the time Smile

training is every Wednesday at 20:30 isnt it?
Back to top Go down
lerix88
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 14:51

Wednesday and Thursday. who can not be wednesday thursday and vice versa.or see you on both days! always from 20.30-21.00 CET. if you do not find anyone on ita.ctf look on the DP-master!
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

Numero di messaggi : 1692

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 18:29

Slipknot,

from experience, don't worry!! they are slow ... we also BELATED...!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Now they kill me... lol! lol! lol!

bb
Back to top Go down
Slipknot

Slipknot

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 14:01

it is ok i find answer Smile see ya tonight i hope so
Back to top Go down
Thor
Admin
Thor

Numero di messaggi : 937

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 15:06

Sli^1P^7kn^10^7t

Wink
Back to top Go down
lerix88
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 23:03

welcome to the SoS family!!We have assessed your game,very good and clean .. you can improve a lot to me! congratulations, I'm sure that's great, belonging to some difficulties, perhaps in the translation...also are the first non-Italian player to be part of the SoS!
WELCOME(sos)SliPkn0t
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 23:11

Good Slip i'm happy!!!Now you are a sos!!!!!
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
adriano

Numero di messaggi : 2040

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 23:12

SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 99700
Back to top Go down
vapore

vapore

Numero di messaggi : 62

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 03:01

you're welcome SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 471368 SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 471368
Back to top Go down
Richy

Richy

Numero di messaggi : 733

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 12:10

I'm happy to have you here! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Slipknot

Slipknot

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 15:57

i am so lonely in accademy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 16:12

Slipknot wrote:
i am so lonely in accademy Very Happy

Not for long time...!!!Now there are a new request for accademy clan!!!Also you may not be forever accadamy!!!

See you in game!
Bye bye!!
Back to top Go down
Slipknot

Slipknot

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 12:20

please entra

please enter for slipknot
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115394945173869
Back to top Go down
Slipknot

Slipknot

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 21:51

Hi all fhirst think tnx for the stars *SoS* Smile
second one i go on the friday on the seaside for 11 days do maybe i wont come tomorow on training because packing see ya when i came back and GoodGame Smile

on ita

Ciao a tutti fhirst pensare tnx per le stelle * SoS *Smile
secondo vado il venerdì sul mare per 11 giorni forse fare i solito venire Tomorow sulla formazione, perché imballaggio vedere ya Quando sono tornato e GoodGame:)
Back to top Go down
Richy

Richy

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 22:37

You've earned the stars! You did a great job and improved a lot during your accademy period SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 471368

Welcome to the *SoS* Very Happy

Last edited by Richy on Wed 07 Jul 2010, 23:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 22:49

Welcome new *SoS*!!
Back to top Go down
Richy

Richy

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 13:43

Happy Birthday Slipknot! SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 141597
Back to top Go down
Infin1ty

Infin1ty

Numero di messaggi : 259

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 13:53

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
alessandroalb
Admin
alessandroalb

Numero di messaggi : 649

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 14:01

Happy Birthday to you ....
Happy Birthday to you ....
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ....

Nice year
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 14:27

Auguri di buon compleanno Slip
Happy Birthday Slip!!!

BB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)   SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlipknotWRAPCHE (aka Slipknot)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS CLAN :: Il Clan *SoS* - CLOSED, 13 October 2018 :: IL CLAN *SOS* :: Diventa un *SOS* / Join Us-
Jump to: