SOS CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Openarena Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official *SoS* Forum (Storm of Stars, openarena clan)
Latest topics
» Siamo arrivati alla fine di questa avventura / We arrived at the end of this adventure
FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeby Infin1ty Wed 03 Mar 2021, 00:56

» Richiesta di ammissione al clan
FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeby Gnaro Tue 24 Jul 2018, 23:33

» Ciao a tutti solo il cavaliere del cielo
FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeby alessandroalb Mon 21 May 2018, 09:36

» Storia di OA
FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeby skyknight Tue 15 May 2018, 19:53

» Aftershock e baseoa
FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeby kraig Wed 03 Jan 2018, 16:58

» Non c'è due senza tre
FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 10:16

» Greetings
FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeby colucci Mon 25 Dec 2017, 09:45

» Vorrei rientrare nei SoS!
FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeby NICO_THE_PRO Fri 20 Oct 2017, 16:45

» bell'uomo
FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:12

» Richiesta d'ammissione
FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:00

*SoS* INFO
--------------------
Every Sunday training @17:00

--------------------
Google Translate

FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
waspkiller

Numero di messaggi : 3

FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Empty
PostSubject: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 14:19

Hello SoS Clan,

The WASP Clan would like to invite you to a 2 hour FragFest on Sunday, 18 December 2011.

Details posted at our web site owing to some formatting requirements:

http://oa.goquake.com/?page_id=1034

It should be an interesting read, even for those not into Excessive Plus.

If you have been to at least one of our previous 3 FragFests and enjoyed it, then we would be grateful if you would paraphrase our info and re-post at your social networking account particularly FaceBook, ModDB, Desura, etc.

At least one member of SOS has attended each of our past 3 FragFests and we hope to see some of you again. GL with your Clan.

I apologize but you will have to copy and paste the URL because as a new member to the Forum, I am not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Kappasecondus

Numero di messaggi : 38

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:48

I will be there FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! 471368
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
adriano

Numero di messaggi : 2040

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 13:16

Hello waspkiller,

thank you for the information and for organizing this event!
I hope we'll be there!

p.s. link should work now
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

Numero di messaggi : 636

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 14:09

i hope to be there even though i have almost 200 ping (tested) in the wasp servers, however cute tag with cpma.
Back to top Go down
waspkiller

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 07:14

Great hearing from all of you. Looking forward to beating up, err... I mean, playing nice with members of the SoS Clan. Smile

FragFest ~ Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!

/connect 173.198.211.111:27920

WHEN: Sunday, 18 December 2011.

TIME: 3:00 PM (15:00) (GMT - 5:00) -- New York, USA.

Eastern European Time: 10:00 PM (22:00) (GMT + 2:00)

Central European Time: 9:00 PM (21:00) (GMT + 1:00)

Western European Time: 8:00 PM (20:00) (GMT + 0:00)

Atlantic Standard Time: 4:00 PM (16:00) (GMT - 4:00)

Eastern Standard Time: 3:00 PM (15:00) (GMT - 5:00)

Central Standard Time: 2:00 PM (14:00) (GMT - 6:00)

Mountain Standard Time: 1:00 PM (13:00) (GMT - 7:00)

Pacific Standard Time: 12:00 PM (12:00) (GMT - 8:00)

Time Conversion Link: http://www.worldtimezone.com

Back to top Go down
waspkiller

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 12:39

Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! was the 4th OpenArena (0.8.8 v26 engine only) FragFest hosted by the WASP Clan and the 1st to showcase Excessive Plus 2.2b.

The event featured sixteen matches, comprising of eight maps, five Game Types, two Mutators (Crazy CTF and Impact Score), and two Game Configs within a two hour period.

While we had a weird issue with map changes which forced most players to reconnect for each map (most likely due to my over-the-top settings of some new E+ variables), more than enough players attended, as evident by the scoreboard screenshots, to make this event a success.

On behalf of WASP, I would like to thank all those who attended or tried to attend. We know you could have spent your time elsewhere, and so we very much appreciated your support.

For those who did not attend the event, but are curious to see who attended, all scoreboard screenshots are available by clicking the image below.

FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! FragFest_Scoreboards

WASP (except for the South American players) is looking forward to some hard working Clan or individual hosting an AfterShock FragFest. With a 200+ ping to German Servers, I won't be playing in any competitive Cups but for a FragFest... I am there.

Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 15:46

i'll play no more with a ping so high! there is no doubt that in any case the future is to astershock, excessiveplus is nice but over time has become more confusing than usual, regardless of the custom mode. i'm sorry and thank the past with fun.
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
adriano

Numero di messaggi : 2040

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 17:58

Kraig wrote:
i'll play no more with a ping so high! there is no doubt that in any case the future is to astershock, excessiveplus is nice but over time has become more confusing than usual, regardless of the custom mode. i'm sorry and thank the past with fun.

Hey Kraig, take it easy... it was just a fragfest to have some fun and from America it is normal such a ping, isn't it?
And about AS vs. E+ -> both have special things which are better than baseoa, so I like them both.
But more than that I like people who bring this game forward.
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 13:26

i'm aware that their servers are in america (south?) and as i noted, almost all have pretty high ping connecting to those servers. there will be some obvious reason to understand that their servers are always empty, except for their team (wasp). then everyone does what he wants, however, take my words lightly. again, thanks for the fun the past. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Numero di messaggi : 19

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 08:31

You got some reasons about those high pings, first of all, for all the europeans because it was american servers ( in texas iirc ), and then, some of the WASP members are not from the usa, but rather from brazil, or even australia and that's quite far, so even them had some middle/high ping, and 3rd reason, you were like >20 players on the servers, and that seriously makes everyone lagging a bit more Laughing
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 12:24

i conclude by saying... in short, they are masochists more than usual! i always refer to their condition in the game. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOS CLAN :: Il Clan *SoS* - CLOSED, 13 October 2018 :: IL CLAN *SOS* :: English Section-
Jump to: