SOS CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Openarena Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official *SoS* Forum (Storm of Stars, openarena clan)
Latest topics
» Siamo arrivati alla fine di questa avventura / We arrived at the end of this adventure
chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeby Infin1ty Wed 03 Mar 2021, 00:56

» Richiesta di ammissione al clan
chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeby Gnaro Tue 24 Jul 2018, 23:33

» Ciao a tutti solo il cavaliere del cielo
chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeby alessandroalb Mon 21 May 2018, 09:36

» Storia di OA
chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeby skyknight Tue 15 May 2018, 19:53

» Aftershock e baseoa
chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeby kraig Wed 03 Jan 2018, 16:58

» Non c'è due senza tre
chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 10:16

» Greetings
chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeby colucci Mon 25 Dec 2017, 09:45

» Vorrei rientrare nei SoS!
chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeby NICO_THE_PRO Fri 20 Oct 2017, 16:45

» bell'uomo
chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:12

» Richiesta d'ammissione
chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:00

*SoS* INFO
--------------------
Every Sunday training @17:00

--------------------
Google Translate

chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Numero di messaggi : 57

chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Empty
PostSubject: chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker   chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 14:51

IMPORTANT

Today it happened again with a member of the cHs Clan - At 14:40 a palyr called Trauma joined a aftershock game //
He played like somebody just getting used to Openarena or/and Aftershock (no cfg etc.) plays.

Juggernaut aka chs/paradox had nothing better to do than Call a Vote for Kicking him.
Like written in anthoer Post already it was not the first time he did this.

I am asking you - Do you want to play with somebody who is systematic killing the popularity of Aftershock?
I mean this player who has been kicked will not come back - for sure.

How many more players do paradox have to kick till something happens?

Best,
Flash

P.S.: Spartaco said he recorded a Demo of the match - Ask him if you need a Proove.
Players who can admit what happened was: LoL-ITTO, Spartaco, Xander and some other palyers...
Back to top Go down
paradox

paradox

Numero di messaggi : 2

PostSubject: Re: chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker   chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 15:00

Now you tell me why 3 players of our team press F1? and i dont know why you post it here and not to chS forum, Game is named Open Arena, not SoS arena ! and that Trauma guy isnt new player, i know him more than 1 year, many times i saw him on AS and i really haten some1 moving between game and spectator every 5 seconds. So.. Im leaving this stupid shit to make you Happy you little bastard. For others have fun with stupid idots and no fun from open play.
Back to top Go down
AssY

Numero di messaggi : 932

PostSubject: Re: chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker   chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 15:04

chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker 914905 chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker 914905 chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker 914905

Thank you for information flash!

We know this problem and there is no reaction from his clan...

This is not the first time... as you say!

I don't understand this guy... sometimes he is really friendly and I enjoy to play with him and a short time later he do this!

@flash: BTW installier mal wieder ventrilo unibrow hab dich schon lange nicht mehr gehört Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker   chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 15:07

paradox wrote:
Now you tell me why 3 players of our team press F1? and i dont know why you post it here and not to chS forum, Game is named Open Arena, not SoS chS arena ! and that Trauma guy isnt new player, i know him more than 1 year, many times i saw him on AS and i really haten some1 moving between game and spectator every 5 seconds. So.. Im leaving this stupid shit to make you Happy you little bastard. For others have fun with stupid idots and no fun from open play.

I've corrected it for you...

@dox: I have only one question: Why you do not talk to people in the first time?
This kick-strategy is not very nice. OA needs new player... If I look in past... there are so many people... more and more left OA... not you are the reason... but we should respect each gamer.

I done in past a bad on your forum... i am so sorry!!! I've been thinking about my error and I won't do it again.

I play OA to enjoy the time and to play with my friends... sometimes to speak in ventrilo Razz

PEACE PEACE PEACE

Last edited by AssY on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 15:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker   chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 15:12

paradox wrote:
Now you tell me why 3 players of our team press F1? and i dont know why you post it here and not to chS forum, Game is named Open Arena, not SoS arena ! and that Trauma guy isnt new player, i know him more than 1 year, many times i saw him on AS and i really haten some1 moving between game and spectator every 5 seconds. So.. Im leaving this stupid shit to make you Happy you little bastard. For others have fun with stupid idots and no fun from open play.

Thank you-
you language, your way of expressing yourself tells me that you know you are wrong. Nobody who is innocent reacts that way.
Back to top Go down
zevange

Numero di messaggi : 1

PostSubject: Re: chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker   chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 15:15

But Paradox, I will answer your question - why 3 people pressed f1 ...
We thought you are kicking him because he is afk, I think they believed you..
Back to top Go down
paradox

paradox

Numero di messaggi : 2

PostSubject: Re: chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker   chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 15:35

Ok, now i will apologize to all. Sometimes just before I act before I think due to my personal problems, which I have a full head and makes me angry every stupid. By this I apologize and I will try to be fair and not take their problems to the game and prefer to disconnect.
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker   chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 15:38

... sounds nice doxy chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker 471368

Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker   chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 16:03

Ok, cool!

It shows greatness that you can apoligize! Good one Mate!
Back to top Go down
3blo0dz

Numero di messaggi : 1

PostSubject: Re: chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker   chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2013, 04:04

ROFLL DOX !!! XD CABRON Very Happy

in my opinion fuck this shit Razz

if you guys press f1 it was couse you wanted that guy to get kicked as dox said he was specting and joining every 5 minutes so he was not AFK

so this was not dox's fault period !

lol!

btw fallow us on Twitter Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker   chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chs / paradox aka juggernaut aka Newbie-Kicker
Page 1 of 1