SOS CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Openarena Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official *SoS* Forum (Storm of Stars, openarena clan)
Latest topics
» Siamo arrivati alla fine di questa avventura / We arrived at the end of this adventure
Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Infin1ty Wed 03 Mar 2021, 00:56

» Richiesta di ammissione al clan
Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gnaro Tue 24 Jul 2018, 23:33

» Ciao a tutti solo il cavaliere del cielo
Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby alessandroalb Mon 21 May 2018, 09:36

» Storia di OA
Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby skyknight Tue 15 May 2018, 19:53

» Aftershock e baseoa
Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kraig Wed 03 Jan 2018, 16:58

» Non c'è due senza tre
Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 10:16

» Greetings
Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby colucci Mon 25 Dec 2017, 09:45

» Vorrei rientrare nei SoS!
Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby NICO_THE_PRO Fri 20 Oct 2017, 16:45

» bell'uomo
Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:12

» Richiesta d'ammissione
Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:00

*SoS* INFO
--------------------
Every Sunday training @17:00

--------------------
Google Translate

Lonely player will join :)

Go down 
+10
Daltox
Admin
lerix88
adriano
Richy
mario_marf
alessandroalb
Thor
kraig
AssY
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AssY

Numero di messaggi : 932

Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 14:25

mario_marf wrote:
ok i delete photo and name (better to be safe)!!!

I must go to eat!!

Bb see you after

Ok,

grazie my friend. And a good lunch :albino:

See you later alligator afro
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 15:35

Uhhh ahhh I love this:

Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 16:43

Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 937270

My Girlfriend is going to buy a Headset Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280

I'll join later the Mumble Club Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 945669
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
adriano

Numero di messaggi : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 19:16

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hey AssY, nice to see you here! =)))
Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 99700
I think you broke the record of most posts in a topic in 24 hours! ! ! lol! lol! lol!

Ok ok, now i must be a little bit sever...I have one good and one bad thing to say:
The bad: We have too much members in our clan and so we can't take anymore member.
The good: The bad was a lie. Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280

Ok, how the other said, it may can take a bit to give you the answer because we are a democratic clan and that means that we have to vote for those decisions.
You don't have to do a test match to enter. You can find the clan rules here and here . I know you can use google transolator for that but maybe I say the most important things:
- we are playing in a group of friends to have fun together
- how i said, all *SoS* have to vote when we must do decisions and when more than halth of us vote yes, then it is yes. Smile
- we have an accademy (sos) where NORMALLY (don't have to be so) players go in first before getting *SoS* but they are also part of us, we are together the SOS.
- when we thing it is the right time, then (sos) get *SoS*
- we will play the ClanLeague2011 (see above right)
- we have training every week Wednesday(Mittw.) and Thursday(Donn.) at 21 o'clock. you can find us via dpmaster! (it can also be that we are in QL)
- always put *SoS*-tag in your nick
- no cheats, non vulgar(!), always FUN! Very Happy

We mainly play OpenArena (CTF and CA), but you can find us also in QuakeLive!

@mario: I wasn't adopted. Just was born here (from Italians parents). XD
I think just like your girlfriend, Assy (ye always know that the word "ass" was in our name, but I never thought that you would put one in your pic...and what a nice one pig )
And mario, Assy's girlfriend is not "he" but "she" (that's a little different Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
lerix88
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 617

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 20:26

adriano wrote:
And mario, Assy's girlfriend is not "he" but "she" (that's a little different Very Happy )

just a small difference lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Richy

Richy

Numero di messaggi : 733

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 20:29

Adri told you all you need to know about the clan i hope you enjoy your stay!

With an headset you can do an ultra fast Italian school! Mixed with some Naples, Rome and Northern Italy typical language! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

Numero di messaggi : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 22:14

Richy wrote:

With an headset you can do an ultra fast Italian school! Mixed with some Naples, Rome and Northern Italy typical language! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

but above all will hear a lot of swearing! Anyway it is really a pleasure to have you here with us!
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 09:26

adriano wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hey AssY, nice to see you here! =)))
Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 99700
I think you broke the record of most posts in a topic in 24 hours! ! ! lol! lol! lol!

Hey Adirano rabbit
Yes baby... I'm the post king lol! lol!

adriano wrote:

Ok ok, now i must be a little bit sever...I have one good and one bad thing to say:
The bad: We have too much members in our clan and so we can't take anymore member.
The good: The bad was a lie. Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! Shocked Shocked Shocked
When I read the bad I was Crying or Very sad
You are so Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 239849
Hehe Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280

adriano wrote:

Ok, how the other said, it may can take a bit to give you the answer because we are a democratic clan and that means that we have to vote for those decisions.
You don't have to do a test match to enter. You can find the clan rules here and here . I know you can use google transolator for that but maybe I say the most important things:
- we are playing in a group of friends to have fun together
- how i said, all *SoS* have to vote when we must do decisions and when more than halth of us vote yes, then it is yes. Smile
- we have an accademy (sos) where NORMALLY (don't have to be so) players go in first before getting *SoS* but they are also part of us, we are together the SOS.
- when we thing it is the right time, then (sos) get *SoS*
- we will play the ClanLeague2011 (see above right)
- we have training every week Wednesday(Mittw.) and Thursday(Donn.) at 21 o'clock. you can find us via dpmaster! (it can also be that we are in QL)
- always put *SoS*-tag in your nick
- no cheats, non vulgar(!), always FUN! Very Happy
About the Rules:
I will accept all rules! I think I'm a fair player and If I have a question I'll come to you Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 141597

THANK YOU for the help and translation Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 471368
My GF will translate some for me, too Very Happy
She listen sometimes on my side Cool

adriano wrote:

We mainly play OpenArena (CTF and CA), but you can find us also in QuakeLive!
You know I played many Instantgib.... I know I was an Instantgib freak Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280
But I like CTF (I'm a very good in defense and I can run very faaaast in front) and CA, too.

About QL:
I played yesterday with THOR... I think I like QL! I won 10:0 vs THOR Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 545487
Now you are shocked? Just a JOKE!!! I loose 0:10 affraid affraid

adriano wrote:

@mario: I wasn't adopted. Just was born here (from Italians parents). XD
I think just like your girlfriend, Assy (ye always know that the word "ass" was in our name, but I never thought that you would put one in your pic...and what a nice one pig )
Loool.... I'm not gay lol! lol!
Yes she is a she lol! lol! lol!

EDIT: I like her family and her family partys.... MOLTO DI MANGIARE Razz

lerix88 wrote:

just a small difference
Grazie Lerix Very Happy
We played many Matches in Instantgib my friend... Long time ago Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280

Richy wrote:

With an headset you can do an ultra fast Italian school! Mixed with some Naples, Rome and Northern Italy typical language!
Adri is a very very fast switcher and shooter! Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 701906
Last night I was on mumble... It was sooooo funny! I like the voice of AmonRa! He speaks like the"death" Grandpa of my Girlfriend Sad Sad
I miss him!

I like it to be in Mumble and to play with you friends Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 945669

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW, that is a looong post Shocked Shocked Shocked

EDIT:
@Adri: The pic is from my GF What a Face
@THOR: Thank you for the match last night lol! BTW: It was very funny last night to speak with you... We played in past in JA Clan and I missed this time and followed your opinion to join this Forum! Thank you for that!
I think we will have sooo many fun in game and Mumble Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280

The most words what I ever heard on mumble was --> "MADONNA MIA" lol! lol! lol!
I think it was AmonRa rabbit

Mi venne da ridere spesso!!! Grazie AmonRa! rofl!

Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 09:47

@Kraig:

Thank you for support me (help) to fix the problem with mumble!

You sayed to me to install openal...

I intalled it + opengl and it works!

GRAZIE Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 471368 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 471368
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 10:10

Hey Friends,

here you can see some pics of my last NAPOLI trip Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280

Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 61983762

Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 71251124

Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 14419282
Modern parking lol!

I think this was the best beer in Napoli Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280

Last edited by AssY on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 15:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

Numero di messaggi : 636

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 11:19

is a pleasure to help people if they have a solvable problem (makes me feel better). take this opportunity, if you do copy/paste via pm, to see if it fits your cfg.

i could not remember who you were in the clan LoL. Laughing
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 11:35

Kraig wrote:
is a pleasure to help people if they have a solvable problem (makes me feel better). take this opportunity, if you do copy/paste via pm, to see if it fits your cfg.

i could not remember who you were in the clan LoL. Laughing

What do you mean with copy and paste? To fit what?

What sould I past in my config? And what does it do?

Sorry for that question... Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 12:04

AssY wrote:
open your cfg file, select all the contents and copy, paste in the end to send me a pm. perhaps you'd better send me your cfg file by email (as an attachment) and I'll be modifying as if something in your. as I helped to mumble, I complete my service to you.

AssY wrote:
just to see if everything is okay.
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 12:10

Kraig wrote:
AssY wrote:
open your cfg file, select all the contents and copy, paste in the end to send me a pm. perhaps you'd better send me your cfg file by email (as an attachment) and I'll be modifying as if something in your. as I helped to mumble, I complete my service to you.

AssY wrote:
just to see if everything is okay.

Wow, that is a service Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 945669

I will send it today evening to you. I haven't my config in my business PC.

You can modify my config for the game? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 12:18

AssY wrote:
I haven't my config in my business PC.
quiet, I knew.

AssY wrote:
You can modify my config for the game?
if necessary, yes!
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 12:27

Kraig wrote:
AssY wrote:
I haven't my config in my business PC.
quiet, I knew.

AssY wrote:
You can modify my config for the game?
if necessary, yes!

Ok, ok,...

perfecto Twisted Evil

I use a name CFG, too. If someone is interested to create a name CFG... I can help!

You can use specials from the "namecreator" in the name CFG Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280

I used it in past... some used my name and faked me... but with that special symbols is it not possible to fake Very Happy

EDIT:
Not possible is not correct! But it is harder to fake everybody! Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280
Back to top Go down
Thor
Admin
Thor

Numero di messaggi : 937

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 13:12

AssY wrote:
@THOR:... We played in past in JA Clan and I missed this time and followed your opinion to join this Forum! Thank you for that!
You're wellcome mate Wink
Tonight training day Smile
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 14:32

Thor wrote:
AssY wrote:
@THOR:... We played in past in JA Clan and I missed this time and followed your opinion to join this Forum! Thank you for that!
You're wellcome mate Wink
Tonight training day Smile

I will be there to 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

I look all minute on my clock to go home and play with you guys Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 937270 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 937270
Back to top Go down
lerix88
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 617

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 18:01

AssY wrote:

lerix88 wrote:

just a small difference
Grazie Lerix Very Happy
We played many Matches in Instantgib my friend... Long time ago Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280
long long time ago .. and so I do not play regularly at OA .. I remember you! great player and always correct!
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 08:38

rabbit rabbit rabbit

Yesterday I recived very haapy news on Mumble!!! Very Happy

The Community accept me in clan SOS Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 701906

YES!!! Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 945669

Thank you for your trust and your warm welcome Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280

@Jonny:
grazie per la traduzione Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 471368
It was perfect rabbit

And it was very funny yesterday to play in the SoS Team!!!

I know it is a little bit hard for many to speak english in mumble, but for me too. You can speak italian... I will listen and learn to understand.

I will known now with this colors:

--> *SoS*AssY <--

Ringrazio i miei amici cheers
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 09:15

Congratulations! Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 141597

( Sad )
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 09:22

Kraig wrote:
Congratulations! Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 141597
Thank you my friend Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 141597

Kraig wrote:

( Sad )
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Why --> Sad?
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 11:55

Congratulations *SoS*Assy!!

many of us know you well enough, have played together in other clans, we know we can trust you and you'll be a good element for the clan!

For the language, do not worry! if we can, we speak English, or speak in italian and can translated adriano!

See you in game!!

Have Fun!!

Now I request your admission to the League!!

Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:00

mario_marf wrote:
Congratulations *SoS*Assy!!

many of us know you well enough, have played together in other clans, we know we can trust you and you'll be a good element for the clan!

For the language, do not worry! if we can, we speak English, or speak in italian and can translated adriano!

See you in game!!

Have Fun!!

Now I request your admission to the League!!

Thank you Mario for thaaat big compliment Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 326280
And thank you for add me in the clan league rabbit rabbit

Was Adriano yesterday in chat? lol! lol! lol!
He sayed to me at 19.00pm he should buy a new headset lol! lol!

It was a funny conversation yesterday... some people laugh about me and the conversation Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 507569 Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 945669

On some laughing situations I was seconds befor to pee in my underwear lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:10

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely player will join :)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next