SOS CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Openarena Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official *SoS* Forum (Storm of Stars, openarena clan)
Latest topics
» Siamo arrivati alla fine di questa avventura / We arrived at the end of this adventure
Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Infin1ty Wed 03 Mar 2021, 00:56

» Richiesta di ammissione al clan
Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Gnaro Tue 24 Jul 2018, 23:33

» Ciao a tutti solo il cavaliere del cielo
Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby alessandroalb Mon 21 May 2018, 09:36

» Storia di OA
Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby skyknight Tue 15 May 2018, 19:53

» Aftershock e baseoa
Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kraig Wed 03 Jan 2018, 16:58

» Non c'è due senza tre
Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 10:16

» Greetings
Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby colucci Mon 25 Dec 2017, 09:45

» Vorrei rientrare nei SoS!
Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby NICO_THE_PRO Fri 20 Oct 2017, 16:45

» bell'uomo
Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:12

» Richiesta d'ammissione
Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kraig Sat 16 Sep 2017, 20:00

*SoS* INFO
--------------------
Every Sunday training @17:00

--------------------
Google Translate

Lonely player will join :)

Go down 
+10
Daltox
Admin
lerix88
adriano
Richy
mario_marf
alessandroalb
Thor
kraig
AssY
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kraig

kraig

Numero di messaggi : 636

Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:13

AssY wrote:
Why --> Sad?
is the story that are very in academia, but let it be, is not your thought. Wink
Back to top Go down
AssY

Numero di messaggi : 932

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:16

Kraig wrote:
AssY wrote:
Why --> Sad?
is the story that are very in academia, but let it be, is not your thought. Wink

Ohhh, I understand you Mad

I can be in Accademy, that is no prlblem for me...

Ok? Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 945669
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:21

is not related to you but i personally, do not worry.

good day everyone!
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:22

Kraig wrote:
is not related to you but i personally, do not worry.

good day everyone!

Nono.... that is not correct from me!!!!
I don't like to do this Sad

Oooomg... I do all wrong pale
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:26

you're very quiet, have not done anything wrong, please close it here you do not need to continue. Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 471368
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:33

Kraig wrote:
you're very quiet, have not done anything wrong, please close it here you do not need to continue. Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 471368

okok... Cool

See you in game my friend Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 675278 Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 647184

Last edited by AssY on Thu 31 Mar 2011, 12:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richy

Richy

Numero di messaggi : 733

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:37

Congratulation Assy! I'm so happy for you!

I was sure about this direct join. Now do your best! You will made us proud of this choice! Se you this evening!
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

Numero di messaggi : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:59

Ah Assy forgot! Once in the clan you have to pay a fee:

€ 100 admin Thor
€ 100 admin Mario
€ 150 to the founder Amonra
€ 150 to the founder Jhonny

a Pm will arrive with the data for the bank!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 13:06

Richy wrote:
Congratulation Assy! I'm so happy for you!

I was sure about this direct join. Now do your best! You will made us proud of this choice! Se you this evening!
Grazie Richy!! Razz

I will do my best for SoS. We are STORM OF STARS lol! lol!

I love this ASS --> Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 326280

mario_marf wrote:

Ah Assy forgot! Once in the clan you have to pay a fee:

€ 100 admin Thor
€ 100 admin Mario
€ 150 to the founder Amonra
€ 150 to the founder Jhonny

a Pm will arrive with the data for the bank!!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Loooool Shocked Shocked

That is hard lol!

Do you accept Credit Card?
Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 326280
Back to top Go down
lerix88
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 617

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 13:48

Welcome in *SoS* !!!
i'm happy for you,this isn't only a clan but a real FAMILY...
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 14:09

lerix88 wrote:
Welcome in *SoS* !!!
i'm happy for you,this isn't only a clan but a real FAMILY...

Grazie Lerix rabbit rabbit

Yes it is a great family Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 141597
But, you should come back to be active Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 14

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 18:46

Congratulazioni!!!!
This is a "official" message that you are ONE of US!
*SoS*AssY you are in the memberlist now!
Your name changed from red to yellow! This means that you are an offficial *SoS* like the other so now you can see private forum and vote for decisions about our clan!
We hope (but we are sure) that you will be fine with us!

we chose not to make you go through the academy because we already know your skills
Back to top Go down
https://clansos.forumotion.com
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 19:06

Admin wrote:
Congratulazioni!!!!
This is a "official" message that you are ONE of US!
*SoS*AssY you are in the memberlist now!
Your name changed from red to yellow! This means that you are an offficial *SoS* like the other so now you can see private forum and vote for decisions about our clan!
We hope (but we are sure) that you will be fine with us!

we chose not to make you go through the academy because we already know your skills

Grazie grazie Mr. Admin Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 471368

And grazie for add me in your list cheers

I will do my best for my SoS family Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 326280 Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 326280
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 21:07

well,

today I got some problems agin with Narkos....

He was insult me and SoS and than I was insult him....

I won't that some think SoS is a INSULT clan!!!!
It was a bad from me and thats it!!!

Sorry for that mates!!!

I will left my family *SoS* for that Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

You won't get this bads in future!!!

I hope we are friends anymore?

Please delet me from List!

See you in Arena!!

Greetings
AssY

Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 03:34

narkos know well, it is ultimately very nervous (as usual, perhaps?) and you aren't the only one to argue with him. unconsciously he managed to destabilize a little clan ganja (in fact, lighter and crotch came out of that clan mainly for this reason) and i would not want a minimum contagion members of our clan (such as has happened to you). i hope you consider my words and think again. you're sure to get out of our clan, or (maliciously speaking) there is another reason more concrete?
Back to top Go down
Daltox

Daltox

Numero di messaggi : 139

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 10:56

hello , I was there too and I can say at 100% sure that Narkos began to insult Assy ! he said he was camping and so on cause he was loosing the game or something like that .
I also hate him personally and i could also insult him !! he has to be kick from servers , that's all !!

ps : AssY , post something on ganja forum cause it isn't the first time that his behavior sucks !!
Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 13:19

AssY wrote:
well,

today I got some problems agin with Narkos....

He was insult me and SoS and than I was insult him....

I won't that some think SoS is a INSULT clan!!!!
It was a bad from me and thats it!!!

Sorry for that mates!!!

I will left my family *SoS* for that Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

You won't get this bads in future!!!

I hope we are friends anymore?

Please delet me from List!

See you in Arena!!

Greetings
AssY

ITALIAN
Assy per questa ragione respingiamo le tue dimissioni!!!

A me e gli altri non importa nulla di cosa possa dire un bambino, conosciamo il tuo modo di giocare e siamo e saremo sempre orgogliosi di averti con noi!

Tu sei un elemento importante del clan e non vogliamo perderti per colpa di ...

ENGLISH

Assy for this motive your resignation is rejected!!!!

I and others do not care about what a child can say, we know the way you play and we are proud and will always have you with us!

You are a important element of clan, and want and do not want to miss because of a ...
Back to top Go down
kraig

kraig

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 13:22

thank you for your testimony! want to understand once and for all that isn't god narkos person who decides the fate of others unintentionally, but most don't leave us for this trivial reason (remember that you are not the only one having a fight). do as you wish, but i will stay by your output genuinely disappointed, so we start the new year without you, thanks for bringing us this surprise. blech! Sad
Back to top Go down
adriano
Admin
adriano

Numero di messaggi : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 13:40

I don't wanna loose you, Assy, because of Narkos! Never!
I had troubles with him, too. Sometimes I tried to ignore him but sometimes it is difficult to do this all the time... and then it happens... patience.
We know you... you can get very angry when someone is insulting you or the clan BUT you don't insult by yourself without any good reason... and that is basically ok.

Sometimes it is hard but please try in the future to ignore insulting people as much as you can. Just don't read what they're saying and don't responde. Let them speak by themselve and they will give up by themselve.
Do that for you and for the clan.
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Numero di messaggi : 19

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 14:56

Hum... i'm not in the clan, but i just post here to give my opinion ( even if noone wants me, idc, i'm here, i speak, i'm FREE!!... sorry for that useless sentence Razz )

I don't think either that it's a good reason to leave a clan because of that, most of the OA players insulted at least once another guy, it may happens often, or really a few times. Narkos don't deserve that much speechs about him, he's acting like a child, that's not new, he insults quite fast and easily.

If ever he annoys you, just start speaking english a bit and argue a bit, and after 2 sentences he won't be able to answer anything anymore and might just disconnect quite fast Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 507569

I don't think that's a good reason that you leave the clan, in the future just ignore him! ( and sometimes, try not to get angry that fast too tongue )
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 16:42

NP....

Now i'm free to INSULT him....

I will do my best to kick his ass and live!!!

Back to top Go down
Daltox

Daltox

Numero di messaggi : 139

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 17:03

Well , I understand him ...
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Numero di messaggi : 19

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 17:34

Insulting isn't the best way, just try to speak with him a bit, ask him why he acts this way and such, and as he doesn't really speak english, he'll hardly understand and answer you, and you'll get peace Razz
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 20:16

Tiny wrote:
Insulting isn't the best way, just try to speak with him a bit, ask him why he acts this way and such, and as he doesn't really speak english, he'll hardly understand and answer you, and you'll get peace Razz

Nope...

he search for WAR and now he get WAR!!!

Back to top Go down
mario_marf
Admin
mario_marf

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 13:34

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I agree with Tiny (tiny hi) insulting is not the correct way, even if I understand you!
Try to ignore as much as possible, if you simply must continue the silent stars, because its childish broke dick!!!!! xD

Happy New Year guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely player will join :)   Lonely player will join :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely player will join :)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next